“In my mind, pills were better than doing meth or coke”
"He never asked for help because his drug—the very thing killing him—had complete control over his life."
Mark had a family who loved and cared about him.
Aaron was a beloved high-achiever
Addiction definitely runs in my family. My dad, a former San Diego Chargers football player, was an…
Miss Kentucky Teen USA 2009 Jefra Bland talks about her family's experience with prescription drug abuse.
Celebrity Chef Rick Tramonto Knows First-Hand How Addiction Devastates a Family
He had huge dreams and aspirations.
Despite their differences, cousins Justin and Bobby had one thing in common: An addiction to prescription medications.
Today he regrets hurting everyone.
Melissa Gilbert, Actress, Mother & Spokesperson
Teen medicine abuse is a serious issue and one that we have the power to stop.
"To redeem your name and make people see that you have changed is a really hard thing…
My Handsome, Sensitive, Funny, Talented, Smart Son Died From Accidental Prescription Drug Overdose
Two Kentucky teens overdosed on Rx drugs.
Aaron's addiction to prescription medicine left him paralyzed, unable to speak and entirely reliant
Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack
Chris Herren: From Hoop Dreams to New Dreams